Follow me on:
Board Certified Aviation Lawyer in Jacksonville, Florida
Our areas of practice include:
- Handling claims involving aviation accidents
- Aircraft, Airport Operation and Air Traffic Control issues
- Airmen and Mechanics certificate and medical issues
- FAA Enforcement
- Aircraft transactions including repossessions
- Airport land use issues
- Expert analysis and testimony
Mr. Booth is an Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association Legal Services Plan panel attorney. He is a past chairman of the Florida Bar's Aviation Law Certification Committee and Aviation Law Committee, and a past president of the Lawyer Pilots Bar Association. An experienced pilot, he holds a multi-engine Air Transport License and has over 3,000 hours of flight experience. He is a past member of the Jacksonville Aviation Authority Board of Directors.
Mr. Booth received his undergraduate degree from Emory University in 1978 and his juris doctorate from The Florida State University College of Law in 1981. He is a member of The Florida Bar.